The Areopagus Institute of Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
Calea Martirilor 104, Timisoara
Tel: +40 256 487 485
Copyright © The Areopagus Institute of Family Therapy and Systemic Practice, Timișoara, România
How can you become a member of AIFT?
You can become a member of the Institute of Family Therapy and Systemic Practice if you have completed a training course in family therapy that satisfies the national (CPR and FRP) and international (EFTA and IFTA) requirements for certification in family therapy.
The institute is accredited by the Romanian College of Psychologists and the Romanian Federation of Psychotherapy to offer training courses in family therapy. Upon the completion of such courses, the diploma offered by our institute can be used in the application for the licence of free practice in psychotherapy offered by the Romanian College of Psychologists.
The institute has a multidisciplinary professional team consisting of psychologists, social workers, medical doctors, theologians, educators and sociologists working to provide an authentic climate for clinical practice and research.
Our counselling facility "Erika Tonko Stevenson" is fully equipped with one-
Advantages of AIFT membership:
• You can also become a member of the Romanian Federation of Family Therapy
• FRP membership allows you to apply for the European Certificate of Psychotherapy
• You become a member of a multidisciplinary team in which you can grow professionally and also contribute to scientific exchange and clinical supervision
• You can benefit of fee reductions to courses, seminars, special events, and library card
• You will receive credits for continuous education if you attend workshops and special events
• Depending on your competences, at our centre, you will be able to get involved in social programmes consisting of counselling, individual and family therapy and group therapy.
Members of AIFT (alphabetical order):
• Prof. Ion Dafinoiu, PhD, Honorary member of AIFT
• Emanuela Goldis, Family therapist under supervision
• Veronica Oprea Cebuc, Family therapist, trainer and supervisor
• Anda Panek, Family therapist
• Ileana Rogobete, Family therapist, trainer and supervisor
• Mirela Elena Samfira, Family therapist
• Ileana Ungureanu, Family therapist, trainer and supervisor
• Simona Vidrascu, Family therapist
"Feelings of worth can flourish only in an atmosphere where individual differences are appreciated, mistakes are tolerated, communication is open, and rules are flexible -